You are here
Dr Ian Gillam
A leading Exercise Physiologist and Nutritionist with over 20 years experience, Ian provides a wide range of exercise and nutrition services for individuals with chronic disease. Ian has a unique expertise in the exercise and nutritional management of athletes with fatigue and overtraining-related health problems. Formerly the Sports Nutritionist/Sports Scientist for the Melbourne Football Club, and currently Sports Nutritionist for Tennis Australia, Ian treats a number of athletes from an extensive range of different competitive sports. Over the past decade Ian has lectured at RMIT and Swinburne Universities, and the Australian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine.
- Health Coaching
- Exercise Prescription and Rehabilitation
- Clinical and Sports Nutrition
- Preventative and Corporate Health Programmes
- Computerised Nutritional and Body Composition Assessment
- Diabetes and Weight Management
- Cardiovascular Disease and Cholesterol Management
- Osteoporosis and Falls Prevention Program
- Exercise Related Fatigue and Overtraining
- Bachelor of Science (Hons)
- Master of Science
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Diploma of Physical Education
- Accredited Exercise Physiologist with specialist accreditation in Cardio Respiratory Rehabilitation
- Australian Association of Exercise and Sports Science (AAESS)
Please contact Clinic Reception for Ian’s current consulting days and schedule of fees.
Individuals with chronic disease on a GP Careplan are eligible for a Medicare rebate for up to 5 visits a year.
Rebates may apply for some private health funds.
Please contact the Clinic for further information, or to book an appointment click here