You are here
Post Graduate courses are currently under construction and will be available online at NIIM as self-paced studies.
The programs presently in development at NIIM are:
- Fellowship Program in Integrative Medicine
- Diploma in Ayurvedic Medicine
- Diploma in Integrative Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Diploma in Integrative Oncology
- Diploma in Nutritional and Environmental Medicine
In the future, students may also be able to complete a researched-based Masters or PhD at NIIM. Such programs are not yet available, but will be developed in due course.
Accreditation will be sought from the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) and the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine, as well as other professional bodies.
To receive updates on courses at NIIM, sign up to the NIIM mailing list and keep up to date with course availability, important dates, enrolment information and more.
Prerequisites for Post Graduate Courses
- Approved tertiary qualification in a recognized field of health care
- Minimum standard of Advanced Diploma or undergraduate degree(s) from recognized University or Tertiary Institute
- Practitioners with Diploma level qualifications plus extensive clinical experience, are also encouraged to apply
- Practitioners who have retired from active clinical practice, are likewise encouraged to undertake these courses of study
How to Apply
To register your expression of interest in these fantastic courses, please contact NIIM at: email@example.com