You are here
Dr Xiao Lofstedt
Having completed college in China, Xiao worked as a General Practitioner in Beijing for 12 years.
She undertook post-graduate study in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture and has since practiced in China, USA, Denmark and Australia.
- Herbal Medicine
- Traditional pulse, eye and ear diagnosis
- Ear Acupuncture (semi-permanent needles)
- Vacuum Therapy, Moxibustion
- Mood Disorders
- Digestive System Correction
- Allergies (including Asthma and Hayfever)
- Sleep Disorders
- Women’s Health
- Weight Issues (some cases)
- Pain Relief (some cases)
- Federation of Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture Societies of Australia
- Chinese Medicine Registration Board of Victoria (CMRB) (Acupuncturist and Herbal Medicine)
Consultation Times and Fees
As of May 2015, Dr Xiao Lofstedt consults on Tuesday and Thursday, for details on appointment availability and the schedule of fees please contact the NIIM Clinic Reception on (03) 9804 0646.
Rebates may apply on some private health funds.
Please contact the Clinic for further information, or to book an appointment click here