You are here
Dr Iggy Soosay
MBBS (Monash), FACNEM, FACoHM
Dr Soosay has been practicing Nutritional and Herbal medicine for over 30 years. He was a founding board member of the Australasian College of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine and it’s Chairman and senior lecturer for over 15 years. He was also a part-time lecturer at the Graduate School of Integrative Medicine at Swinburne University and Monash University’s Faculty of Medicine. He has served on the editorial boards of both of the International and Australian Journals of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine.
Dr Soosay practices Individualised Medicine, which is a shift away from a disease-centred approach to a patient-centred approach. By engaging the patient deeply, underlying causes of the disease are searched for identifying environmental, genetic and lifestyle factors that may be influencing health and contributing to chronic disease.
- Nutritional Medicine
- Herbal Medicine
- General Practice
- All gut related issues including Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), Inflammatory bowel disease, reflux
- Chronic fatigue / Fibromyalgia
- Auto-immune conditions
- Fellow, Australasian College of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine
- Fellow, Australasian College of Herbal Medicine Memberships
- Australasian College of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine - Life Member (Founding board member and Chairman of the board for over 15 years)
- Australian Integrative Medicine Association
- ACNEM Award 2012
Australasian College of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine award for services to Integrative Medicine
Consultation Times and Fees
Dr Iggy Soosay consults on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. For details on appointment availability and the schedule of fees please contact the NIIM Clinic Reception on (03) 9804 0646.