You are here
Dr Jeff Brownscombe
MBBS (Hons) MPH DCH FAFPHM FACRRM
Dr Jeff Brownscombe graduated from Melbourne University in 1998. His diverse career course has included emergency medicine, addiction medicine, Aboriginal health in the Northern Territory and rural General Practice in Daylesford, Victoria. He is grateful for the background these have provided for his current path in Integrative Medicine.
Jeff enjoys optimising all aspects of health and wellness in the context of the patient’s personal journey.
- Integrative General Practice
- Nutritional Medicine
- Environmental and Lifestyle Medicine
- Mental health and cognitive function
- Gut dysbiosis
- Nutritional supplementation
- Personal development
- MBBS (Hons) 1998
- Master of Public Health 2005
- Diploma of Child Health 2002
- Fellow of the Australasian Faculty of Public Health Medicine 2007
- Fellow of the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine 2013
Member of the Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine 2013
Consultation Times and Fees
Dr Jeff Brownscombe is currently consulting on Tuesdays, with additional sessions to be advised. For details on appointment availability and the schedule of fees please contact the NIIM Clinic Reception on (03) 9804 0646. Medicare rebates apply.