You are here
Dr Rashmi Cabena
MBBS, DPC, PGDFM, FRACGP
Dr Rashmi Cabena has been practicing medicine for over 28 years and has extensive experience in treating patients with chronic illnesses. She is friendly, easy going, always willing to help. She takes a patient centred integrative approach to treating her patients, maximising their chances of full recovery and well-being. She believes in finding and eliminating the source whilst treating her patients as naturally as possible.
With great passion for furthering her knowledge, and with pure dedication to help her patients, she is constantly attending courses, conferences, educational programmes and acquiring new certifications in order to keep up with the latest.
- Chronic Diseases in all ages.
- Mental health issues and their Integrative management. GAD, Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar Disorder, early schizophrenia and psychosis.
- Pyrrole disorder/Mauve factor problems.
- Prophylaxis of various health issues with family history and disease reversal strategies .
- Chronic Infectious conditions like Mycoplasma, Lyme like disease etc.
- CFS / Fibromyalgia/ Post Viral/ Post sepsis syndrome etc.
- Autoimmune conditions like Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis, Psoriasis, Eczema, Autism, Aspergers, ADHD, ODD etc
- She has a personal interest in CFS, Lyme, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s and chronic diseases in general.
Qualifications / Further Education
- MBBS 1987
- DPC (Psychological Counselling Diploma) 1994
- FCGP (Fellowship General Practice, India) 2000
- PGDFM (Post graduate Dip in Family Medicine) Colombo 2002
- FRACGP (Fellow of Australian College of GPs) Australia 2009
- Primary ACNEM (Nutritional and Environmental medicine) 2012
- IV Nutrients course from Australian College of Nutrition 2014
- Tick Borne disease conferences 2014 and 2015,
- Mould disease treatment training 2015
- Toxicology training 2015
- ACNEM Children’s diseases course March 2016
- Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine (ACNEM)
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
- Indian medical Association, IMA college of GPs etc