You are here
Dr Sandra Parsons
Dr Parsons has worked as a General Practitioner for 35 years, 25 years in her own Practice in Fremantle. Dr Parsons has practised Integrative Medicine for the last 20 years.
- Mind Body Medicine with a focus and further exploration on the body`s ability to heal itself
- Mental Health ,incorporating ,nutritional advice ,counselling ,and as well introducing concepts to do with research done at the Heart Math Institute
- Nutritional and Environmental Medicine
- Auto-Immune Disease
- CFS and Adrenal Fatigue
- Thyroid Imbalance
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Family Health
- MBBS from Melbourne University
- Post Graduate Studies in Nutritional and Environmental Medicine at ACNEM
Consultation Times and Fees
As of March 2017, Dr Sandra Parsons consults on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, for details on appointment availability and the schedule of fees please contact the NIIM Clinic Reception on (03) 9804 0646. Medicare rebates apply.