You are here
Integrative HealthCheck Appointment Structure
The Integrative HealthCheck offers the most comprehensive integrative health check in Australia. It assesses over 21 different indicators of cardiovascular health, vitamin and mineral levels, hormones, immune function, heavy metals, liver and kidney health, cancer risk and more. You will be required to complete a diet and lifestyle questionnaire prior to attending your appointment. This helps our practitioners tailor the HealthCheck to your needs. The initial screening and follow-up appointments are conducted at NIIM. The medical imaging is performed at a nearby imaging facility in Hawthorn. You will need to arrive fasting at your first two appointments. Breakfast is provided at your initial appointment.
The Integrative HealthCheck requires three appointments;
1. Appointment 1 - Initial Screening
- 45 min Nurse appointment (comprehensive pathology testing including enzymes, essential vitamins, minerals, hormones, heavy metals, ECG)
- 60 min Darkfield microscopy consultation with Naturopath
- 75 min health assessment with Osteopath (musculo-skeletal assessment, pulse wave analysis, spirometry, hair mineral testing)
- 30 min Emotional wellbeing and performance enhancement consultation with Psychologist
- 60 min Integrative GP consultation (detailed physical and medical examination, review of questionnaire)
2. Appointment 2 - Medical Imaging
This 1.5 hour to 2.5 hour appointment includes:
- Abdominal ultrasound (reviews the condition of your kidneys, spleen, liver, gall bladder and pancreas)
- Bone density test
- Pelvic ultrasound (women)
- Stress Echocardiograph (exercise stress test) with Cardiologist
3. Appointment 3 - Results
This 1 hour follow-up involves your Integrative GP explaining your test results and providing written recommendations.
- 60 min follow-up appointment with the Integrative GP
- HealthCheck results folder
4. 3 Month Follow-up
A 30 min appointment with the GP is booked 3 months after your results appointment to help monitor progress and maintain motivation.